WON'T YOU PLEASE JOIN ME FOR A SAL?

Monday

Since my last positng, I have heard from several of my followers, who suggested to me that they thought I should consider stitching "My Lovely Stitching Tools", as my next stitching project because they loved this design too!  This led me to start thinking that a SAL might be fun, since it seemed that there were others that might like to stitch along with me!  As I mentioned in my last post, this is  a current Mystery Sampler design being offered through The Gift of Stitching.  So dear friends,  I would like to extend an invitation to you, to consider joining me and a few other stitching friends ends for a SAL! 
This wonderful Mystery Sampler is offered through The Gift of Stitching's online monthly magazine.  Part I of the sampler is in the August 2011 issue.  If you are not currently a subscriber toThe Gift of Stitching, monthly issues can be purchased at their website (http://www.giftofstitching.com).  
 I chose Weeks Dye Works and Sampler Threads instead of the recommended Valdani threads.

If you don't have a blog, and would like to participate, please email pictures of your Mystery Sampler progress and I will be happy to include them with updates of our SAL on my blog so that we can all share in the fun!  I will also post a link on my Facebook page so that pictures can be posted there as well.  More fun!  Hope that you will join us for a wonderful SAL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts