On The Seventh Day of Christmas!

Saturday

"On The Seventh Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me......   Seven Swans A Swimming,
Six Geese A Laying.........
Five Golden Rings!
Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves, and A Partridge in a Pear Tree!"


The pond outside my window has frozen over this morning.  So,  those poor beautiful swans are not able to swim today. Instead, they are nestled, all snug and warm among the brushes.....


So, for today, my true love has given me, instead, this lovely design, for me to share with you.


For each day of the 'Twelve Days of Christmas', please tell me, in your comments, for  EACH DAY'S GIFT, if you would like for your name to be entered, for that particular gift,  for the GRANDE DRAWING ON JANUARY 6TH.  I hope that helps to clarify things a bit for everyone:)


May You All Be Blessed With A Very Joyous And Peaceful New Year in 2012.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts