Teeny car

Tuesday

My dad is obsessed with all things automotive. One of my earliest memories is sitting in his lap and watching the Grand Prix on TV; he would tilt me from side to side as the cars went around curves. When we were in the grocery store parking lot and a nice car drove by, my dad would roll down the window so we could all hear the sound of the engine. Now that I'm grown up, car stuff still feels nostalgic and comforting to me. So...check this out!

The Peel P50 is a three-wheeled microcar manufactured from 1962 to 1965 on the Isle of Man, according to Wikipedia. It has no reverse gear, but it's so light that you can pull it around yourself using a handle at the back! Designed as a city car, it was advertised as being able to fit "one adult and a shopping bag." There's one seat, one door, one wiper and one headlight.
How awesome is that?

P.S. Car pillows for little dudes.

(Via Messy Nessy Chic)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts