"Random Thoughts"

Saturday

Some of my stitching friends have seen my Drawn Thread piece, "Random Thoughts", of which I posted a photo on my June 6th blog post.  I just learned that in the July 8th, 2010 Traditional Stitches Newsletter they announced that they are having a "July Stitch Along" for anyone who would like to stitch "Random Thoughts".  It is totally on your own, but you can connect online with other stitchers who will also be stitching this really fabulous piece.  I had an absolutely wonderful time stitching it!  It was such fun stitching every new little element of it.  I just could not put it down until it was finished.

You can subscribe to the Traditional Stitches Newsletter if you go to their website at http://www.traditionalstitches.com, or email janice@traditionalstitches.com. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts