"On The Eleventh Day of Christmas........"

Wednesday

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas
My True Love Gave to Me,

Eleven Pipers Piping,
Ten Lords A - Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids A - Milking
Seven Swans A - Swimming
Six Geese A - Laying
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves,
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Alas, alas, my true love came to give me a very special gift today, and found me wrapped up in a quilt sipping warm sweet tea.
You see, I have the sniffles, and am not feeling quite myself today....
But My True Love said "I love you, and will take good care of you.
Now please open my gift for you today....
Sweet "Family Mittens"
By The Cricket Collection

Are these not just adorable?
Soon I will show you my own stitched version,
which will be personalized for a Family Sampler.

And now, you know how to let me know if this wonderfully wooly design
is a gift that you would truly like to receive!
Please leave me a comment
and your name will be entered for one of these lovely gifts
on January 7th.

Blessings To All,
And to All,
A Good Night, Once Again!
 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts