"On The Twelfth Day of Christmas....... "What Sweet Surprise is Waiting?

Friday

"On The Twelfth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me........."
My, oh my, what else could my Truest Love of All Possibly Give to Me?


Before I show you the very special gift for today, I thought that you would like to see two of my finished WIP's, that I promised myself would be finished by the beginning of 2012!
"Love Birds"
By La-D-Da
Picture This Plus Linen
Worked with Weeks & Crescent Colours Threads

When I first saw this beautiful design, I knew that I was destined to stitch it to commemorate one of  our anniversaries.
On this coming Sunday, January 8th, 2012, My True Love & I will celebrate
another wonderful year of love and happiness together!




"Family Mittens"
28 Count 'Water Lily' linen
Worked with DMC Threads


And now, my dears, there is a very special gift for today, the Twelfth Day of Christmas!
On The Twelfth Day of Christmas,
My True Love Gave to Me.....
Twelve Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords A - Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids A - Milking
Seven Swans A- Swimming
Six Geese A - Laying
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Calling Birds
And A Partridge In A Pear Tree!!


My very special gift for ONE of you today will be......
'NOEL BLANC'
By a mon ami Pierre


If you love this beautiful gift, please leave me a comment and tell me so.
Tomorrow I will pick all of my 'gift recipients' 
and post them by Sunday morning, January 8th!


If you would like to know more information about the true meaning 
of the Twelve Days of Christmas, 
Which is Epiphany, please visit:
The Twelve Days of Christmas
or
The Twelve Days of Christmas (Carols in the UK)


Blessings to all of you, my dear friends.
Your wonderful comments I treasure, 
and look forward to hearing from you again very soon!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts