"On The Ninth Day of Christmas......."

Monday

"On the Ninth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me.....Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids A Milking


Seven Swans A Swimming
Six Geese A Laying
Five Golden Rings!
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!


My goodness, but the hour is late, and this day is almost past!  Oh dear, oh dear, what shall we do? The Nine Ladies Are Still Dancing, and it is almost time to go to bed!
But wait, there is a sweet little gift lying on my table here,
and it is the Ninth Gift for the Twelve Days of Christmas!


This lovely issue will be yours for the asking, if your name is selected
in the Twelve Days of Christmas Gift Drawing
on January 7th.
So, dear ones, please follow the guidelines for telling me that you
would be ever so delighted to receive this gift, and if your name is chosen,
I will be happily telling you on January 7th!

For now, the day is about to end, and I am about to turn off the lights,
and say "Good Night, Good Night", until we meet again tomorrow.....
Sleep well.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts