PICK YOUR FAVORITE & BE ENTERED TO WIN MOVIE TIX

Saturday

THE WINNER IS CATHY BROCKMAN! Cathy, email me with your snail mail address. CONGRATULATIONS, CATHY!

My characters in the new Hollywood Hearts series named their favorite movie stars and snippets from their books. Pick one of their stars AND name your favorite movie star in a comment with your email address and be entered to win a pair of AMC GOLD movie tickets, good anywhere in the US. Winners outside the US will win their choice of my books. Winner will be drawn Tuesday.
CHAZ DUNCAN, IF I LOVED YOU
“Whoa! Oh, yes…Harvard M.B.A., right? Harvey told me.” Chaz sat back in his chair again.
“Right.” Meg leaned back, too, folding her arms across her chest.
“Yale School of Drama here. So don’t condescend to me. I’m not a ‘dumb’ actor in love with himself. And you’re dressed pretty hot for a financial advisor with only dollars and cents on her mind. Not that I’m objecting. I love eye candy…great rack, too…” He grinned at her then pulled out his cell phone.

"My favorite movie star, beside myself and Quinn. Oh, real movie stars? Has to be Robert Downey, Jr. for men and Jennifer Lawrence, for women. Jen is hot. Don't tell Meg I said that."
Chaz Duncan
 MEGAN DAVIS, IF I LOVED YOU
“Andy, black coffee and water for me.” She called out to her assistant seated at a desk near her door. About a gallon; a pint to drink and pour the rest over me before I burst into flame. 
"Favorite living movie star? Josh Duhamel. Don't tell Chaz!"
QUINN ROBERTS, RED CARPET ROMANCE
She’s definitely coming with me. He decided then and there to take Susanna and Junior on his next trip to Los Angeles and anywhere else he needed to go. It’s hard being alone. We’ll be a family until Annemarie returns. He took a deep breath, shuddered slightly, and returned to his list.
"My favorite movie star? Hmm, Errol Flynn -- a great role model. And Sandra Bullock."
Susanna & Quinn
  SUSANNA BARNES, RED CARPET ROMANCE
She leaned over to pick up Junior, unconsciously giving Quinn an excellent view of her ample cleavage. His mouth went dry. His fingers tingled. She picked the babbling baby up over her head and cooed at him. Quinn’s stare slowly swept over her breasts and down her flat belly to her hips, ending up sliding down her slim legs. He couldn’t stop a lusty smile from curling his lips."My favorite living movie star? Hugh Jackman, for the man, don't tell Quinn."
NOW ADD YOUR CHOICES, DON'T FORGET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, IN A COMMENT. I WILL PICK A WINNER ON TUESDAY.
Check out my books here: MY WEBSITE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts