5 FAST FACTS ABOUT 11 SECRET CRAVINGS AUTHORS & ME!

Thursday

HERE'S A LITTLE TEASE ABOUT SOME OF THE MARVELOUS MEN AND WOMEN WHO WRITE FOR SECRET CRAVINGS & SWEET CRAVINGS.  
Name: Tricia Andersen
Latest title: Black Irish
1.)  Genre - Contemporary Suspense
2.)  Where I live - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
3.)  Favorite color - Yellow
4.)  Dream vacation - Ireland
5.)  Something you don't know about me - I like to watch pro wrestling (WWE). 
Name: Jean Joachim 
Latest title: Memories of Love
1) Genre: Contemporary Romance - Genre
2) Where I live: New York, New York  - Where I live
3)Favorite color: Pink – My favorite color
4)Dream vacation: Cruise Around the World  - My dream vacation
5)Something People Don't Know About Me: I danced in 3 high school musicals.

Name: Paige Prince
Latest Title: Second Chance at Love
1) Genre: Contemporary
2) Where I live: Houston, TX
3) Favorite Color: Chocolate brown and teal.
4) Dream Vacation: I want to go back to Tuscany for my 2nd honeymoon.
5) One Thing People Don't  Know About Me: I started writing when I was 7 years old... a New Kids on the Block fanfic that will never see the light of day again.


 
Name: Tamara Monteau 
1)Genre: Paranormal Romance Series
2)Where I live: Warner Robins, GA
3)Favorite Color: Blue
4)Dream Vacation: Anyplace away from normal
5)One Thing People Don’t Know About Me: I like working on my classic car.

 Name: Sarah Cass
Latest Title:  Derailed (Dominion Falls Series #2) ~ JULY RELEASE
1) Genre: Historical Western
2) Where I live: Indianapolis, Indiana
3) Favorite Color: Orange
4) Dream Vacation: Alaskan Cruise
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me: I have a sick need to get the mail every day. If I'm not home for the delivery I get nervous until I get home and have to be the one to grab it. (I need serious help)
Name: Layla Hunter
Latest Title: Whisper Sweet Nothings: Something About Sam (June Release)
1) Genre: Contemporary
2) Where I Live: Lebanon, NJ
3) Favorite Color: PURPLE
4) Dream Vacation: ALASKA
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me: I watch scary movies I would NEVER watch with others only when I am ALONE ... how weird is that? *winks*


 
Name:  Roxy Wilson
Latest Title:  He's So Into You (June release)
1)  Genre:  Special Love, Interracial, contemporary, erotic romance, big women/rubenesque
2) Where I live:  Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
3) Favorite Color:  Green
4) Dream Vacation:  A Mediterranean Cruise
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me:  At the CARIFTA Games held in Barbados in 1989, in the field of table tennis, I won a gold in the team event, a silver in the individual/single's event and the man of my dreams, who is now my husband of more than 15 years.


Name: Whitney K-E
Latest Title: What Happens in Ireland
1) Genre: Contemporary
2) Where I live: Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
3) Favorite Color: Blue
4) Dream Vacation: Ireland
5) One Thing People Don't Know About You: I swam in the Lochness during the Scottish winter!

Name: Samantha Combs 
Latest Title:  THE DEADLIES
1) Genre:  YA PARANORMAL
2) Where I live:  TORRANCE, CALIFORNIA
3) Favorite Color: EMERALD GREEN
4) Dream Vacation: CRUISE TO ALASKA –OR- TRIP TO GREECE
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me: I CAN RECITE THE STATES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER


Name-Dilys J Carnie
Latest Title-Her Passionate Protector
1) Genre: Cotemporary, Erotic
2) Where I live: Anglesey, North Wales, United Kingdom
3) Favorite color: Green
4) Dream Vacation: U.S.A
5) One Thing People Don’t Know About Me: I love to sing (but I’m tone deaf)

Name: Jan Graham
Latest Title: All You Can Eat - Edible Delights Vol. 
1) Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
2) Where I live: Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
3) Favorite Color: Purple
4) Dream Vacation: Spending a few weeks on an exotic island with one of the hero’s from my books (or better yet, all of them ) 
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me: I keep telling my friends every year that I’d like Johnny Depp for my birthday. So far, they haven’t delivered…lol

Name: Ben Tanner
Latest Title: Love Lost and Found
1) Genre: Military Romance
2) Where I live: Douglasville, GA 
3) Favorite Color: Green
4) Dream Vacation:Montana 
5) One Thing People Don't Know About Me: Mostly I am an open book. I don't hide things, so basically most of my friends know everything about me. BUT some don't know I am planning on thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail with a High School buddy next year (all 2,184 miles)
My Website

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts