Our fourth anniversary

Thursday

Today is our fourth anniversary! Last night, Alex and I reminisced by looking through photos from when we were first dating...
This was the weekend he met my dad. How cute is he without a beard? (Although I'll never let him shave.)
Alex's old Brooklyn apartment had dark red walls in the living room, which I remember thinking was so cool and masculine when I went over there for the first time. We had a Friday night ritual of listening to music, watching movies and eating too much cheese.
Here we were at our friend's dinner party, looking out at the Manhattan skyline. How amazing was the view from their apartment?!
On our first trip together—to Berlin for ten days. I was so nervous that we'd run out of things to talk about! (We didn't.)
Visiting my grandmother in Cornwall...
...and on a walk with my family. (My grandparents' town is so small that if you send them a letter, you have to write "Polruan-by-Fowey" on the envelope so the mail carrier can figure out how to find it.)
Alex proposed on a sailboat in the Hudson River. The boat kept tilting from side to side, so I had to stick my hand into his backpack so he could put the ring on safely!
Saying our vows four years ago. Best decision I ever made.

Tonight we're sneaking away from the babies and going out to a neighborhood Italian restaurant, Gradisca, where the owner flies his mama in from Bologna to make pasta! And of course we'll meet there:)

Happy Anniversary, Alex! I love you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts