THE RENOVATED HEART - ADORA SMUTZ INTERVIEWS TUNNEY NICHOLS!

Thursday


ADORA SMUTZ INTERVIEWS TUNNEY NICHOLS, HERO OF “THE RENOVATED HEART”.
Adora: Hi, Tunney. Wow, you were pretty sexy in “The Renovated Heart”.
Tunney: *blushes*, thanks, Adora.
Adora: Tell me, were you really going to turn down Kit when you thought she was married?
Tunney: Absolutely. To quote myself in the book, “I don’t sleep with married women”.
Adora: But you wanted to, didn’t you?
Tunney: *blushes again*, I’m a guy, Adora. You know guys…right?
Adora: What are you implying? I sleep around? Who have you been talking to? Danny Maine from Now and Forever 2? That Danny’s got a big mouth, doesn’t he…along with other assets. *g* Now where was I? Oh, yes, I do know some guys will sleep with anything that walks.
Tunney: Not me! I’m choosy.

Adora: So what was it about Kit that lured you in?
Tunney: Everything! She was 
gorgeous, funny and smart…the total package.
Adora: Package, huh? I thought that meant…
Tunney: I MEAN, everything…everything I’ve always wanted in a woman.
Adora: How do I compare?
Tunney: Huh?
Adora: Come on, Tunney, don’t play coy with me. I see you staring at my chest. Want to know my bra size?
Tunney: What?
Adora: I like to be direct with a man. Are you busy after the interview?
Tunney: Adora…I thought this was about Kit and me. She’s meeting me here…and I don’t think.
Adora: Don’t think, Tunney. Kiss me now and we’ll deal with Kit later.
Tunney: (rising from his chair): I don’t think…Adora, this isn’t a good…
Adora: Oh, come on! You’re hot and I’m hot to trot! Make my dreams come true, handsome.
Tunney: (moving toward the door): Uh…this has been great, Adora, uh…truly…but I’m outta here. *slips out the door*
Adora: Coward! The cute ones from Jean’s books always leave too soon. *sighs*.  I’ll have to get her to write me in. *calls out*, Jean! Jean! Where are you? Put me in the next book or no more interviews! Let me tell you what I want the hero to look like…let’s see Mac Caldwell’s eyes, Tunney’s hair…Danny’s…oh my. I can’t go there can I? *blushes* I’ll get back to you.

A bit about the book
Can a broken heart be renovated like an old house? Kit’s life came to a halt when her husband slapped her with a divorce. Finding herself without a job or a place to live, she’s forced to take Tunney Nichols up on his offer of cheap rent for his parent’s house.The catch: she must allow him to renovate while she’s living there. Out of fear, Kit tells a lie she soon regrets as she is drawn to the sexy man plastering and painting his way into her heart.

Can Sarah forget the abuse from her late husband? Can she fix her heart and the hearts of her children?  With her two children in tow, Sarah relocates to be near her sister, she meets Jim, a neighbor and English professor. A mutual interest in writing, paves the way for a friendship that blossoms into romance. But is Jim the right man for Sarah or does another man from her past still light her fire? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts