Reflections

Friday


 Meggie is totally enjoying her new pet bed, complete with a hand crocheted blankie, made for her by our daughter-in-law, Alyssa.  Meggie is a spoiled little pooch, but we love her to pieces.

As we prepare to watch 2010 come to a close, we pray that as we move ahead into the new year of 2011, that these words will remain with us.  "For You, Lord, have made me glad...;I will triumph in the works of your hands.  (Psalm 92.4) and also "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear!" (Hebrews:13:5-6).  

This is my final finished piece for 2010, which I have decided to name,  "CELEBRATIONS 2010".  (From Just Cross Stitch Ornament 2010 Issue)

In reflecting over the past year, as I have always told my children, it is in looking back at the road we've travelled, that we can best see where we've been, and how God has directed our paths.  Somehow, when we are living in the moment it is often difficult to understand why things happen as they do, why certain trials and tribulations have to happen amidst joyful circumstances too.  But, for me, it is in trusting the wise and loving ways of God, that I know He is always watching over me and my loved ones, and He always has our best interests in His hands.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Blessed New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts